Women's Outdoor Adventures for Scouts
Are you new to Camping . . . maybe not comfortable camping . . . or do you just want to join in on a fun adventure with other women Scouters?
Want to get your Scouting questions answered or share your enthusiasm for the outdoors, wisdom & knowledge?
Join us for the inaugural WOAS networking/informative Hike - March 25
We will adventure through the majestic deep woods of Las Trampas on an easy 2-mile hike.
Our goal is to create an environment where women can enjoy and be comfortable on outdoors adventures, particularly camping, in a safe & supportive setting. You will also have the opportunity to learn about Scouting and the upcoming Women’s only one-night camping trip in May.
There will be tea/coffee in the picnic area following this short 2-mile hike.
- Who: Moms of Scouts and Female leaders
- Where: Las Trampas Regional Wilderness Park, Main parking lot in San Ramon. Drive to the North end of Bollinger Blvd., about 4.5 miles past Crow Canyon Blvd. The parking lot is at the very end of Bollinger Blvd.
- When: Saturday March 25th 9 A.M.
- RSVP: Women Scouts Adventures by March 22nd
- Bring: Hiking shoes (if you have them), water, snack and layers of clothes, jacket, windbreaker
And Parts A&B (not C) of the AHMR MEDICAL form
Contact: Kirsten Hayden at [email protected] or 925 997 7669
Important: NO Cell reception at the trailhead