Wolf & Bear Adventure Camp Pack List – 2021
REMEMBER ~ You are only camping for 2 nights. You and your Cub will be packing your gear into and out of camp. If you have a wagon, we recommend you bring it.
LABEL EVERYTHING WITH YOUR NAME AND PACK NUMBER!
1. 1- 4-man tent
2. 1 ground cloth or blue tarp to put under your tents, or you can skip the tent and sleep on the tarp under the millions of stars.
3. 2 sleeping pads, if you bring air mattresses, make sure your pump is battery operated and you have enough extra batteries to run it. There is no electricity at the campsite.
4. 2 small pillows (or bring from home)
5. 2 sleeping bags (that go to at least 50 degrees)
6. 2 Flashlights and extra batteries
7. 2 refillable bottles for water
8. 1 coffee/teacup with lid for adults (hot tea and coffee is available all day…it’s called liquid gold)
9. Bug spray
10. Suntan lotion
11. Goggles or life jackets for the pool if your child wants or needs them.
12. A small backpack or daypack (like the ones they use for school) to carry around during the day.
13. Chapstick or lip balm
14. Flavored water packets (our water is spring fed, and it tastes different than city water and kids will oftentimes not want to drink the straight water, hydration packets are available most anywhere these days, even Gatorade packets will work)
15. Hand Sanitizer
Clothing – All clothing must be scout appropriate and modest. No slang, gang affiliations, offensive clothing, super short shorts or tank tops allowed. For each camper bring the following:
1. A mask for each person attending – This is a GGAC requirement!
2. 3 pairs of underwear
3. 2 shirts – Do not bring a Class A; it’s not a requirement for this camp!
4. 1 bathing suit/swim trunks (women must wear a modest suit, no bikinis or skimpy one pieces)
5. 1 pair of shoes for the pool that can get wet.
6. 1 pair of sturdy walking or hiking shoes (no open toed shoes are allowed at camp)
7. 3 pairs of socks
8. Pull ups if your child still uses them and a garbage bag to dispose of them in
9. 2 towels (that can be used for pool and showers)
10. 1 pair of shorts
11. 2 pairs of jeans (or they can recycle the ones they wear up)
12. Lightweight sweatshirt or jacket for the evenings. Its hot during the day and cools off at night.
13. 1 pair of sleepwear
14. 1 small toiletry kit, shampoo, soap, washcloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, and small brush. Put this in a Ziplock back, label with name and PACK number.
15. Feminine supplies if needed. Please do not flush feminine products down our toilets, we are on a septic system and it could cause damage to our system.
16. All medications that you or your scout might be currently taking (MAKE SURE TO LIST ON MED FORM), Our medic has over the counter medication at the medic lodge should you need some. If you’re medication requires refrigeration, please place it in a Ziplock back with your name and pack number on it and turn it into the medic.
BRING ONLY COPIES, DO NOT BRING THE ORIGINAL FORMS! WE WILL RETURN ALL FORMS TO YOU AT THE END OF CAMP TO USE AT OTHER CAMPS THAT REQUIRE THEM.
A BSA medical form is required for all cubs/adults in camp. Please staple these items all together to help the check in process go smoothly for all.
1. A copy of the completed BSA medical form for each camper (adults and child). We will have limited supplies at check in, but it will slow down your registration should you forget and must refill one out. We have no ability to make copies at registration check in.
2. Copy of your health insurance card(s)
3. Copy of your COVID-19 Immunization card or a proof copy of a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to camp, for all cubs/adults who are not immunized.